Project TERMINUS Milestones
* The US Department of State awards INTERPOL Washington funding to expand i24/7 connectivity at various Points of Entry throughout Indonesia.
* INTERPOL Washington expands its support to Malaysia by Implementing the USNCB’s automated SLTD/LASP submission solution, establishing secure connectivity from Malaysia Immigration to INTERPOL.
With the direct connection to INTERPOL, Malaysia Immigration began SLTD screening at thirty-four international ports of entry in Malaysia.
* The US Department of State expands its efforts with INTERPOL Washington by funding POE expansion throughout the ASEAN region.
* The US Department of State awards INTERPOL Washington funding to expand its 24/7 Connectivity projects globally.
* INTERPOL Washington formally names its border expansion project “TERMINUS” and assigns a full-time Senior Portfolio Manager to lead the efforts.
* Protect TERMINUS provides critical system support to INTERPOL-led law enforcement operations throughout Southeast Asia. These database upgrades—made under the auspices of Project TERMINUS—demonstrated their ongoing value during an INTERPOL operation codenamed Maharlika III.
* In cooperation with the U.S. Department of State, USNCB implements a web-based platform designed to promote awareness of and participation in, Project TERMINUS among law enforcement and border security authorities in the Southeast Asian Region.
* The US Department of State PISCES designated Project TERMINUS as the USNCB “preferred provider” for their worldwide efforts.
* The US Department of State Awards INTERPOL Washington funding to continue expanding border security checkpoints in the ASEAN region.