Project TERMINUS Milestones
* Interpol Washington/Project TERMINUS was awarded its fifth Interagency Award (IAA) from The US Department of State to continue its work globally.
* Project TERMINUS expanded its global Partner Nation outreach by securing draft agreements to assist in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and Columbia.
* Project TERMINUS completed its hardware and software installation with the Republic of Panama.
In cooperation with the National Central Bureau, Panama City, and the Autoridad de Pasaportes de Panama (APAP), Project TERMINUS completed the delivery and installation of systems that establish a Panama national Stolen and Lost Travel Document database of Panama and facilitate the automatic uploading of stolen and lost passports and travel documents to INTERPOL.
This accomplishment increased the number of Panamanian SLTD records in the INTERPOL global database by over 30% to nearly 50,000.
* Project TERMINUS completed its integration efforts with The Department of State PISCES Program.
This expansion will allow PISCES integration with the existing USNCB i24/7 hosted capabilities. This enables PISCES clients to have a persistent interface with Interpol capabilities.
* Project TERMINUS Began initial talks with the UK to joint fund/support an INTERPOL CARICOM Liaison Officer in Barbados.
This project will be jointly funded by the Department of State and the UK Home Office.